Electrical Service Engineer
Our client based in Bradford, West Yorkshire are now recruiting for a full time, permanent Service Engineer who will be required to, most of the time, travel nationwide Monday to Friday.
Salary – £35,000
Key Responsibilities :
- Installation & commissioning of the groups product portfolio, throughout the UK.
- Support the Groups Service & Operations Manager in the operation of his duties.
- Maintain Quotation filing systems, both hard copy and on the server.
- Promote the groups products and services.
- Evaluating and resolving problems on and off site.
- Ensuring that the design & maintenance of the groups systems meets legislation and health and safety.
- Promote the Servicing/Maintenance side of the business.
- Maintain client contacts by timely and accurate use of the group’s paper and data base systems.
- To keep abreast of changes in legislation and advice other departments accordingly.
- Working on a variety of projects within a short period of time.
- Support and maintain the company’s Quality System and Procedures.
- Protect the company’s assets against loss, damage, misuse and negligence.
- Manage time effectively between sites and the main office.
- Offering feedback on future product development, features and functions.
- Take an active part in the development of control panel design, build, test and commission.
At least 3 year electrical experience
17th edition certificate
Experience working with control panels